ARTICLE 1 (PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
· Collected personal information
12TH INK CONCERT (hereinafter “INK”) collects the following personal information for online inquiries.
- Collected items: name, mobile phone number, email address
- Collection method: website (online inquiry)
· Purpose of collecting and using personal information
INK uses collected personal information for the following purposes.
Online inquiry and processing
- Personal identification and verification, delivery of notices according to service use
ARTICLE 2 (USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES)
INK does not provide personal information of service users to third parties, except as required by relevant laws or agreed by users.
ARTICLE 3 (PERIOD OF RETENTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
In principle, personal information are destroyed immediately once their collection and use purposes are fulfilled.
However, when required by relevant laws to preserve the information, they shall be stored for a period of time as specified by relevant ordinances.
Preserved items: name, mobile phone number, email address
Applicable laws requiring preservation: 3 months of records related to website visits, such as access records, pursuant to the Protection of Communications Secrets Act
ARTICLE 4 (PROCEDURE AND METHOD OF DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
- Information entered by the user for service application, etc., are destroyed immediately once their purposes are fulfilled, such as the expiration of Article 3 (Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information).
- Personal information stored in electronic file formats are deleted using a technical method that disables the display of records.
- Personal information printed on paper are destroyed by shredding or incineration.
ARTICLE 5 (MATTERS CONCERNING THE INSTALLATION, OPERATION, AND REJECTION OF AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
This website does not use “cookies,” which store and frequently retrieve usage information to provide personalized services to users.
ARTICLE 6 (TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION)
INK can take reasonable measures to ensure safety in processing users’ personal information so that these are not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged. Technical measures for this include the following.
·Users’ personal information are basically protected by password and encrypted data, and important data are additionally protected by a separate security function whereby files and transmitted data are encrypted.
·INK uses an antivirus program, taking measures to prevent damages from computer viruses, and updates this program on a regular basis.
·INK monitors and manages external intrusion 24/7 with an intrusion detection and prevention system to prevent the leakage and damage of users’ personal information from hacking and computer viruses.
INK recognizes the importance of protecting users’ personal information, and to this end, we do our best to protect the information by reasonably limiting the number of employees who handle personal information and having the person in charge of privacy protection train relevant employees. We also check whether the criteria specified in this policy are implemented and whether relevant employees comply with this policy to correct or improve any violations, or take any other necessary measures in case of violation.
ARTICLE 7 (REMEDY FOR INFRINGEMENT ON RIGHTS AND INTERESTS)
Users may apply for dispute resolution or consultation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee or to the Personal Information Infringement Report Center of the Korea Internet & Security Agency to
receive relief from personal information infringements. To report or receive consultation on other personal information infringements, please contact the following organizations.
· Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee: 02-2100-2499 / www.kopico.go.kr
· Personal Information Infringement Report Center: 118 (without area code) / privacy.kisa.or.kr
· Cybercrime Investigation Division of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: 02-3480-3571 / www.spo.go.kr
· Cyber Security Division of the Korea National Police Agency: 182 (without area code) / cyberbureau.police.go.kr
A person whose rights or interests have been infringed upon due to the disposition or omission rendered by the head of a public institution in response to
a request made under Article 35 (Inspection of Personal Information), Article 36 (Correction or Deletion of Personal Information), or Article 37 (Suspension, etc.
from Managing Personal Information) of the Personal Information Protection Act may file for an administrative trial as prescribed by the Administrative Appeals Act.
※ For more information on administrative trials, please refer to the website of the Central Administrative Appeals Committee (www.simpan.go.kr).
ARTICLE 8 (CONSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING)
INK does not entrust the processing of personal information for online inquiries to another party.
ARTICLE 9 (OBLIGATION TO NOTIFY)
This personal information processing policy was enacted on August 25, 2020, and any additions, deletions, or modifications to its contents due to changes in government and INK policies will be notified in advance through the website.